A Brief

1. Input your text below
2. Get it corrected in a few minutes by our editors
3. Improve your English!

IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH

Three reasons to sign up for our newsletter:

It's useful and FREE

Just one email a week

More than 100,000 users already registered

Want to improve your English business writing?

a brief on vs a brief about

A complete search of the internet has found these results:

a brief on is the most popular phrase on the web.

More popular!

a brief on

1,070,000 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

  • I was given a brief on you.
  • DOUG: You want a brief on everyone on the Chinese side of the Summit?
  • Our africa group is preparing a brief on sangala.
  • To give you a brief on it, I was dispatched on a UFO sighting.
  • First of all, I'll start with a brief on Choi's arrest.
  • The Commission shall entrust the financial management of the Fund to the EIB under a brief on the Community's behalf.
  • So in the district court the government submitted a brief on Myriad's side.
  • First, in a pivotal moment of this case, the US government switched sides. So in the district court the government submitted a brief on Myriad's side.
  • I'll write up a brief on it.

a brief about

239,000 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

  • I have a brief statement about the recent break-in at my residence.
  • I would also like to make a brief comment about the Lisbon strategy.
  • Finally, I should like to make a brief comment about transparency.
  • Finally, Mr President, ladies and gentlemen, a brief word about preparations for the talks.
  • First of all a brief word about the support.
  • Finally, just a brief word about exports.
  • There was a brief argument about the investigation into the commander's death.
  • I will say a brief word about the Baltic Sea Strategy.
  • Now a brief word about the main topics.
  • Mr President, ladies and gentlemen, first a brief word about Mr Schwaiger who spoke just before about Slovakia.
  • Again where credibility and fair play are concerned, a brief word about the Stability Pact.
  • Second, I should like to say a brief word about the United States and our relations with that country.
  • I would like to say a brief word about the report by Mrs d'Ancona on the use of illegal substances.
  • It is followed by Amendment No 9 and I would like to say a brief word about that.
  • Mr President, I would very much like to make a brief statement about the next amendment.
  • I shall say a brief word about small arms and light weapons, because that too underlines the importance of practical and effective multilateralism.
  • In this regard, firstly, I would like to make a brief comment about early childhood education.
  • In the one minute available to me, I would just like to say a brief word about the problems with the recognition of qualifications.
  • I should like to add a brief comment about small-scale coastal fishing, something to which, I think it good to devote attention.
  • I should like to finish off with a brief comment about vodka.

IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH

3 reasons to join our newsletter:

Improve your written English

Weekly emails with useful tips

More than 190,000 users already registered

Want to improve your English business writing?

Related Comparisons

Thanks to TextRanch, I was able to score above 950 on TOEIC, and I got a good grade on ACTFL OPIC as well.
+ Read the full interview

— Alan, Student From

Alan Story

I love TextRanch because of the reliable feedback. The editors' comments are helpful and the customer service is amazing.
+ Read the full interview

— Zubair Alam Chowdhury, Technical Support Specialist From Bangladesh

Zubair Story

TextRanch has helped me to improve my written skills as well as to communicate more naturally, like a local English speaker.
+ Read the full interview

— Michel Vivas, Senior Technology Officer From

Michel Story

TextRanch is amazingly responsive and really cares about the client. It's the best online service that I have ever used!
+ Read the full interview

— Reza Bahrami, Photographer/Filmmaker From

Reza Story

I started to use TextRanch when I began to learn English. It has been an awesome way to improve my English skills.
+ Read the full interview

— Chiara Baesso, Copywriter From Italy

Chiara Story

I love that TextRanch editors are real people who revise the text and provide feedback – it makes it so personal.
+ Read the full interview

— Marelise, Social Media Manager From South Africa

Marelise Story

I sometimes wonder if my English expressions make sense clearly and TextRanch helps me a lot in such cases.
+ Read the full interview

— Snappy, Translator From Japan

Snappy Story

TextRanch has been really helpful in improving the flow and repairing the structure of my sentences.
+ Read the full interview

— Rin, Translator From

Rin Story

  • "Thank you so much! I didn't expect that a real editor, not AI, would check my text. and the result is so good!!"

  • "Quick and smart, plus is "human-based"! I love it! ;)"

  • "So good. I thought text is edit by machine, but it's real editor.Stunning!"

  • "Easy to use. Real people not machines."

  • "Its one of the best way of improving written skills. I was really helpful. I wish I could find out about Textranch earlier. Thanks a lot for editors."

  • "Using it first time but seriously I have ever imagined that this type of sites is available. You guys are amazing."

  • "Thanks for immediate response, really awesome application."

  • "Textranch corrects my mistakes and tells me what is wrong in the sentence, and they responds quickly."

  • "Textranch is essential for me."

  • "I like the platform because I feel that real people who are expert in English are editing the text and not a machine learning program. Thank you"

  • "Very fast and reliable."

  • "So convenient and accurate!"

  • "Gotta rate this 10 for real. Liked that keep it up!"

  • "It did not even take long to get my text in my hands! Better than any AI corrector!"

  • "I'm really happy!! I didn't expect that there is a real person, that's really amazing!!"

  • "Wow, is it a real people revision? Wow!"

  • "Wow, thanks. Before you replied to me, I just thought this service was powered by AI."

  • "I feel more confident. I have a few doubts, small details thay only a native speaker can solve. Thanks a lot!"

  • "I love it that it was fast! I was working on many projects and couldn't check the translations, so it was very helpful."

  • "Textranch is helping me to become a better writer!"

  • "Wow. An online service where professional editors even revise the style of your text? Amazing. Thanks, Textranch."

  • "It helped me a lot to write in English. There are people who can check my writing and in the same time, I can learn where my mistakes are."

  • "How amazing. Real,professional people proofreading your texts, not bots."

  • "Always satisfied! I'm actually learning."

Why choose TextRanch?

Lowest prices
Up to 50% lower than other online editing sites.

Fastest Times
Our team of editors is working for you 24/7.

Qualified Editors
Native English experts for UK or US English.

Top Customer Service
We are here to help. Satisfaction guaranteed!

criglertharest.blogspot.com

Source: https://textranch.com/411195/a-brief-on/or/a-brief-about/

0 Response to "A Brief"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel